Monday, July 24, 2023

The root of the problem.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 


                      Greetings. Here is a testimony from our sister Summer on how our teachings blessed her--I heard your teaching on "Delight Yourself in the Lord'. I have a testimony about that and God prospered me too.                                                                                                                                            When I needed a job and a place to live, I decided to delight myself in the Lord, be content in my situation and started to enjoy myself. Then immediately, doors opened for me and I got a job. Soon after that, someone offered me a place to live as a caregiver. Praise God !                                                                                                                        We welcome all your testimonies. For those who are participating in our free prize for this month, please listen to our podcasts and read our blog post for the week. Let us know how these teachings have blessed you. Your name will be entered into a drawing and God willing, we will announce the blessed winner on our Facebook livestream in the first week of August.                                                                                                            This morning, we will be looking at the root of the problem.  Have you ever had days in which everything was upside down? Jesus did! Let's look at his example and learn from it. Click on the link below and God bless.                                                                                                                                  https://youtu.be/pe-YTLAhXUc                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment