Monday, November 16, 2020

Pastor's Thoughts.

Greetings. May God's grace be upon you and your own. Let me start with this thought---God is a good God. He is, also, a God of new beginnings. Recently, the Lord spoke to my heart concerning the Spanish ministry. I was getting disappointed at the lack of support from my Spanish ministry. There were times when I would teach 4 days a week and would have only 1 or 2 listen to me. It was frustrating. 

The funny thing is that on the English page, I would have much more support. I was considering abandoning the Spanish ministry and concentrating on the English one. I reasoned to myself thinking---Jesus came to his own people and they rejected him. My people (Latinos) are doing the same to me. I was about to do away with the Spanish page and concentrate on the English one. 

On a Sunday morning, Minister Vonn was preaching about Lazarus. How God had raised him from the dead. He addressed the church about speaking life to dead things. All of a sudden, God took me back and reminded me that there was going to be a tsunami of Spanish speaking believers coming to my church. God, also, told me to speak life to my Spanish-speaking ministry and get to work.

So, in view of this, I am going to hold services on Friday evenings. It may well be around December or January, provided that we don't have a lockdown. If we do have a lockdown, I plan to hold the services on Facebook Live. So, thank you for your prayers, they mean a lot to me. 

Soon, I will be back on Facebook after the Thanksgiving holidays with a new format. I, also, need your prayers because I might be taking my social security retirement in order to spend more time in ministry. Thank you for your prayers and financial support. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. 

So, on this day, what are some of the dead things you need to speak in your life? Remember, God is a God of new beginnings and it is time to resurrect your dreams, visions, and goals. God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment