Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Don't miss out---Part 3

 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.


       In our last study, we saw how praying in tongues will cause you to be sensitve and heed God's warning for you and your family. I shared how my praying in tongues prevented me from being killed and dying before my time. It can, also, protect your loved ones.
       One time, while I was just getting entertained by my computer listening to some music, My youngest boy, James, came to mind. Being sensitive to the Spirit, I started to pray in tongues. About 5 minutes into my praying in tongues, I got a call from a State trooper. My son James was involved in a terrible car accident, but was not hurt.
        Friends, the devil is after your children and your seed. We need to keep them in prayer constantly. My son, James, took my car without my consent and went joy riding with a friend. I did not know what was happening but the Holy Spirit did! He alerted me to pray for my boy. 
            When I got to the scene, my car was, almost, totaled. I have to admit I was angered, but when I calmed down, I was relieved to see my boy and his friend alive. Praise God! It saddens me when the body of Christ debates about praying in tongues. Friend, the proof is in the pudding. Try it because it may save your life or the lives of your loved ones. 
               Praying in tongues can work in the financial area, too. Many times, when my back has been against the wall, I prayed in tongues. One time, I was in a tight spot. My bills were accumulatiing, so I spent some time praying in tongues. The Holy Spirit showed me that I had a savings account that I had, all, but forgotten. 
              It was the amount that I needed and provision was made for the bills and I was, even, able to give a good offering for a missions work in Peru. In this day, spend some time praying in tongues...You'll be glad you did. Who knows? You may have a testimony to share!  God bless. 

Verses provided by www.biblegateway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment