Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Don't miss out!

For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. (I Cor 14:2)


           Yes, that is the word for today--Don't miss out. Have your prayers been hindered? Are you frustrated and think that God has forgotten you? You are not alone, but there is an answer. Friend, life is full of mysteries and challenges, but God has all the answers.
             When your back is against the wall and you've run of answers, pray in tongues. When you pray in tongues, you are praying the mysteries of God in action. In other words, the mysteries of life's toughest challenges and its answers are at your disposal. The question is...how do I get the answers I need?
              When you read I Cor 14:2-13, you will see how the Apostle Paul puts emphasis on interpreting what you are speaking in tongues, especially on verse 13. Why is this? So, you can get the answers you need in prayer and live a victorious life. I can tell you multitudes of testimonies on answers to prayers just by praying in tongues. 
                One case to bear in mind was when I lost my checkbook. Thank God, it was empty and had no blank checks, but it had my little checkbook ledger and my transaction records. Me and my wife looked everywhere---In the house, in our cars and in the church. I,even, contacted my Pastor to look for it in church and nothing,nada, zil. Have you ever had an frustrating moment like this where you lose something and cannot find it?
              I quoted the word and prayed that just like the axehead floated so shall my checkbook be. (II Kings 6:1-7) Many times, I had prayed that prayer and found what I was looking for, but this time, no results. Friends, this was a time of testing, but God was going to be glorified. I prayed in tongues for a revelation of that mystery and the Lord said to rest. So, I cast the care of it on him.
              On a Sunday morning during a church service, I am not kidding you, the checkbook was right in front of us. It was in front of our seat laying on the floor---Praise God! My wife could not believe it. That, my friend, is trusting God. God does answer prayers and tongues is a powerful tool to use in prayer. More on this tomorrow. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment