Friday, May 11, 2012

Casting all your cares!


Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." (I Peter 5:7) 


                  Stress and anxiety! Many people are up against a wall. Many are unemployed. Some have been given a dire diagnosis in their health! Whatever the problems, stress is around us! I have heard people say-"I don't know what to do! I have prayed and prayed and nothing happens! No doubt, their back is against a wall!
              The word says that the principal thing is wisdom. Evidently, the prayers, for whatever reasons, are not working. It is not God's fault, because all his promises are yea and amen! (II Cor 1:20) First, we need to take a deep breath and ask God for wisdom. Many entertain the problem-THEY SPEAK THE PROBLEM! THEY THINK THE PROBLEM! THEY PRAY THE PROBLEM-THEY HAVE A PROBLEM!! The first thing to do is pray the answer and give the problem to the Lord. Your mountain needs to hear your voice! (Mark 11:23) 
             Fear is faith in reverse. Worry and anxiety will open the door to making the problem worse, not better. Have you been feeling that you are going to be laid off your job? You see others being laid off? You, probably, said-I AM NEXT! When it comes to pass, you say-I KNEW IT! (You get even proud that you prophesied it! ) Words are powerful. Job found that the hard way. (Job 3:25)
             When I worked at Verizon, there were cuts and layoffs all around us. People were concerned, but I trusted in God. I increased my givings to the Lord and just trusted in him. You know what? Things turned around and nobody in my group got laid off! Obedience has its rewards!!
             When you ask for wisdom, God will reveal his word to you. Daniel fasted and prayed for 21 days. The angel of the Lord told Daniel that on the first day he prayed, God heard him! The angel started to give him insight on what was hindering his prayers! (Dan 10:12-13) Yes, you may have your back against the wall, but it is time to fight! Fight the good faith of Faith! Cast your cares on him, ask him for wisdom and once you find the answer--Take what is yours in Christ! GOD BLESS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment