Sunday, May 20, 2012

Have you lost your mind?


         



                         That is the question I want to ask you-HAVE YOU'VE LOST YOUR MIND? Now, I know many will look at me funny and that is alright, but when you accepted Christ, your old mindset was buried with him. The word of God says that you have the mind of Christ, but many Christians may even argue that, but I will let the word of God speak for itself (I Cor 2:16) WE HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST!
           Many in the body would say that we can't have the mind of Christ, because our thoughts are not his thoughts, but upon analyzing the scriptures, let us see what it says in its content-
           " Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. " (Isaiah 55:7-9)
                         
                    Notice it says to let the wicked man forsake his thoughts. The blood of Christ justifies and makes us the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus! (II COR 5:21) We are not the wicked mentioned in Isaiah, therefore our thoughts can be in line with the thoughts of God because we have the mind of Christ. 
             How do we develop that mind of Christ? By taking time to meditate in his word. (Josh 1:8) When we take time to meditate in his word, it will help us live a life of victory. Meditate in the Hebrew means to murmur. The Jews, in Bible times, would hum the Torah (The Law) as they swayed in a back and forth motion. 
           Take time to speak to yourself the promises of God day and night. The word says that faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Only then, can your mind be re-programmed and you can discern the perfect will of God in your life. (Romans 12:2) 
God bless-AMEN! 


PRAYER: Dear Lord, Help me to walk in this revelation knowledge. Give me the mind of Christ to understand your word. Give me the mind of Christ to face any challenges, tests or tribulations that may come against me.  I am more than a conqueror and you promised me victory over all circumstances, sickness and lack of finances. I am dead to the world, but alive with Christ Jesus! I have the mind of Christ and I walk in victory with him today! In Jesus Name! AMEN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment