Friday, May 18, 2012

God is speaking! Are you listening?


Friends, God is speaking to you on a daily basis, if you are saved. Working as a prayer counselor at CBN, I am grieved to see so many afflicted with problems and getting people who are depressed. True, we have to pay attention and not live in LA LA LAND, but God has given us a battle maual and that is his word. Let's look at the following-
" It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." (John 6:63) The Bible, GOD'S WORD, has been through many attacks, yet, it is the most controversial best selling book there is. Why? Because there is a hunger for it.
The Bible is not just a book to read and feel good about it. It is words that contain Spirit and Life. When you read the Bible, please don't read it like a newspaper. Take time to study it. It contains words of Spirit and Life. It contains the answers to your problems. It contains our future! It is a living word-Halleluya! Texting did not start just a few years ago because God created texting. He has texted his message throughout the centuries and it comes directly from heaven-Praise God! His Word is his texting to you from heaven-Praise God!
That is why it is important to study God's word. You know, years ago, I was driving down a road and saw a church sign that said-"Salvation is God's free gift. Assembly required!" Thinking about this, I had to smile. Yes, church assembly is important and necessary for growth, but let me take it a bit further. When you get a gift, it comes gift wrapped-right? Friends, God has Salvation waiting for you, but have you opened the gift? Salvation in the Greek is not,only, being saved from HELL, but it is Perservation, healing, Prosperity, etc. Guess what comes in that gift wrap?
God's armour!!! We, need to assemble God's armour to fight the good fight of faith and take back what, rightfully, belongs to us! Identification is so important to win in the battle of life. Let's learn to put on the armour and take back what belongs to us!
Prayer- Heavenly Father, give me the spirit of Wisdom and Revelation to know who I am in Christ. Help me to be Christ centered. I have the mind of Christ and God's word says that I am more than a conqueror. I take my armour and declare victory in Christ Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment