Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What are you speaking today? Part II


  " We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak" (II Cor 4:13)

                When we think of faith, some people have a twisted meaning of it. They think your faith may be your place of worship. Others may understand their devotion to God, but what does the word says? The word say that when you have a spirit of faith, you will speak it. In other words, you will release the confidence of God having heard your prayers. 
                   When Jesus rose Lazarus from the dead, he did not pray any long prayers. I am not against long prayers, but it has its place. Jesus knew what the will of the Father was. Jesus saw in his spirit the end result. He had the spirit of faith and spoke it. Let's look at this verse---" Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me." (John 11:41).
                             It amazes me that Christians go by their feelings or what they see. They think that they got to keep on asking and asking. If they persist in this, sooner or later they will get an answer.(Matt 6:7) Nothing could be further than the truth. Jesus spoke of vain repetitions. When you keep asking God for the same thing, you are forming in your spirit an image of you not having the desired results. 
          Praise is the root of Faith. When you water that seed with the word and thanksgiving, it will grow and give you the results desired. In fact, we need to focus our prayers from a place of victory than for victory. The word says that God has given us all things that pertain to this life. (II Peter 1:3) In this day, familiarize yourself with God's wonderful promises and practice activating your faith today. Remember that you already have it and your job is to reach from the natural to the spiritual! Faith will make it possible! God bless! 

Prayer-Dear Lord, help me to develop strong faith. Help me to know what belongs to me. Your promises are yea and amen. Help me to take what belongs to me. Give me revelation knowledge to see the end results. Thank you for strengthening me in my faith. In Jesus name-Amen! 
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment