Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A whole lot of shaking going on!


                                             Win in the game of life!



And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness." (Acts 4:31)

                        How is your prayer life with the Lord? Is it boring or routine? Is your church prayer group lacking excitement? Acts 4:31, states that when the apostles prayed, the place was shaken! That would wake up the daylights out of anybody. Another thing to see is that they got filled (again) with the Holy Ghost. By reading this, it was evident that the circumstances and problems drained them out of Holy Ghost power. Remember in Acts 2, they had, previously, been filled with the Holy Ghost! 
                           I want to challenge you to expect good things to happen at your prayer meetings. We serve a God of surprises and when you get connected with him, prayer meetings can be a source of excitement!! Another thing to ask yourself is---Are you doing the shaking or is life's circumstances shaking you? Let's look at this verse----

              " Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear"
                          (Heb 12:26-28)

                This world is doing a lot of shaking. The real estate market is going thru a shaking! Nations and kingdoms are going thru shakings, especially in the Middle East! The economy is going thru a shaking, but we need to do a lot of shaking in the Spiritual realm. We need to get violent and shake that which belongs to us. We need to cause a spiritual earthquake in the kingdom of darkness and take which is ours. In this day, decide that your prayer life is going to be different. Decide that you will shake the kingdom of darkness and take what is yours. God bless! 

Prayer---Father, thank you for speaking to me. Help me to not look at my circumstances but be filled with your spirit. Your word says that the violent take it by force. Help me to not be on the defensive but on the offensive. Help me to shake the kingdom of darkness and take what is mines. Right now, I claim lost souls of those in high places of authority to come to Jesus. I claim my loved ones to come to Jesus. I claim this nation for Jesus. I bind the God of this world and put him under my feet. I,also, claim healing and finances to be restored to me in Jesus name. Sickness and lack, I bind you and send you to the pit of hell. I take back seven times what you, Satan, hath stolen from me. I am shaking the kingdom of Darkness. I am violent in Jesus name and am more than a conqueror....In Jesus name. Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment